Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Creative Writing - Extra Credit Poem

Travis the Hungarian


I really like Swedish pancakes

with lingonberries

but not with steaks

like those French fairies

put on crepes




For dinner I want meatballs

not those from the store

because I am not a whore

to cheap foods

you see I am in a good mood




Dessert is my favorite

I ate some ice cream

it was chocolate




When I go out at night

first I drink some scotch

because when I fight

it doesn’t hurt being punched in the crotch




I drank some beer

It tasted like sprite

now I have no fear

to get into a fight




Finally at last I came home

I crashed in my bed

the spins came in like a gnome

in a garden, not dead




When I woke up from my sleep

I looked out the window and saw

A man walking with a sheep

I think I drank too much, naw




I woke up again with a headache

I drank some bacon grease

I just may make the bed break

with my fatty foods, I become obese




At least I don’t have a beer gut

my stomach is nice and soft

I guess I could eat another nut

I don’t have to climb a loft




Once more I stare in the mirror

I guess if I got cut

I would look like Richard Gere

with a fat butt




Here is where the story ends

like it begins

I need to look into getting some friends

with garbage bins




I bought a hog

a motorcycle that is

it drives like a bog

without any fizz




Here is the last stop

I get off the stinky bus

someone needs to get a mop

and stop making a fuss




I spoke too soon

the end is actually here

I threw away my spoon

and ate a giant deer.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

this is such a joke...LOSER!