skip to main | skip to sidebar

Anthony Arpin in Rome

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Super Bowl Sunday

I won't be able to watch the game until Midnight, but I can't wait to see the Colts kill the Bears. Too bad there are a lot of Bears fan in Rome, I better watch my back.
Posted by Anthony Arpin at 12:46 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Honors in Rome

  • Honors in Rome

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (25)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ▼  February (9)
      • Writing Assignment 8 - The Sudden Loss of Something
      • Writing Journal “If this is a man”
      • Dialogue (Assignment 7)
      • Reading Journal 7
      • Satire Story - This one is really good.
      • Mark Twain - Journal Entry
      • Super Bowl Sunday
      • Character Sketch - Writing Assignment 5
      • Reading Journal on George Eliot
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2006 (1)
    • ►  November (1)

About Me

Anthony Arpin
View my complete profile